Suspension Component Limited Warranty
Traxxion Dynamics, Inc.’s responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. Traxxion Dynamics, Inc. will not be responsible for any cost, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss of use of product. The consumer is responsible for removing and reinstalling the defective component from the vehicle. Traxxion Dynamics, Inc. reserves the right to change the design of any product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured.
Fork Seals are not manufactured by Traxxion Dynamics, Inc., and are NOT WARRANTABLE. Fork seals are wear items, and ABSOLUTELY will wear out and fail. No guarantee whatsoever as to life expectancy is offered or implied.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law.
- The warranty applies only to Traxxion Dynamics, Inc. suspension components purchased from Authorized Dealers and is valid for the original purchaser only for a period of 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- All products returned to Traxxion Dynamics, Inc. for warranty inspection must receive prior return authorization which can be given over the phone. Ship products prepaid and insured. Traxxion Dynamics Inc. assumes no responsibility for products damaged during shipment from the customer to our facility. Shipping charges are not refundable,or covered by this Limited Warranty.
- Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect
- Damage caused by improper installation, use in an improper application or use in conjunction with other devices unknown to Traxxion Dynamics, Inc.
- Normal wear and tear (seals, bushings, etc.)
- Damage caused by anything else other than defects in materials or workmanship
- Damage caused by use in racing, stunt shows, or other extreme exhibitions of motorcycle use
- Any and all claims consequential or incidental damages
- All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically authorized in writing by Traxxion Dynamics, Inc.
- Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from an Authorized Dealer. Invoice or charge receipt must clearly identify the dealer and the mileage at which the component was installed.
- Traxxion Dynamics, Inc. products are not covered by any verbal warranties.
Bicycle Repair Warranty
Traxxion Dynamics proudly stands behind our bicycle suspension services. Our goal is to be certain you are happy. We hope you will call on us again when you need suspension service, and recommend us to your friends.
To help achieve this goal, we offer:
- 90-day Warranty for all Traxxion Dynamics bicycle service
- Our warranty is valid for the original purchaser only, is non-transferable, and is valid for 90 days from the invoice date
- Any request for warranty service must be submitted within the 90-day period; Any claim requested outside this 90-day period will not be accepted.
- Problems arising from defective OEM parts used in the course of service are handled on a case-by-case basis.